1. To help provide necessary support in the area of educational planning and administration.
2. To collect data related to the existing educational and training facilities in India.
3. To help in diagnosing the societal needs and requirements in order to define the basic level of learning to meet the needs of its own population.
4. To make special plans for the studies and research in the areas of management, administration, computer sciences, hotel management, journalism, mass communication, science and technology.
5. To aid in organising conferences, seminars, meetings, discussions, debates, study courses, collection of statistics, exhibitions, shows, tour tips and to establish endowments and scholarships for the promotion and furtherance of the aims and objects of the Institute.
6. To organise and establish educational museums and parks.
7. To conduct sponsored as well as non sponsored research programmes with the support of Ministries, Departments and International Bodies.
8. To publish books, encyclopedias and directories on different topics.
9. To establish institutions for teaching, training and research in different emerging fields and to award degrees, diplomas and certificates to that effect.
10. To collaborate, affiliate, federate and cooperate with Universities, Government Bodies, NGOs and International Agencies for implementing the projects of developmental nature all over the world.
11. To raise and borrow money for the purpose of the Trust in such a manner as may be decided from time to time to prescribe the consultancy fees, charges, grants in aid etc.
12. To purchase, take on lease, hire or otherwise acquire properties, movable or immovable, rights and privileges all over the world which may be deemed necessary for convenient for the benefit of the Trust and to sell, lease, mortgage, dispose or otherwise deal with all or any part of the properties of the Trust.
13. To open branches, chapters and constituent centres in different parts of the world and get them registered with appropriate agencies and authorities if needed and felt necessary for the attainment of the aims and objects of the Trust.
14. To invest the money of the Trust not immediately required, in such securities and in such manner as decided by the Trust including the money collected through fees, gifts, endowments, donations, grants etc.
15. To finally provide education that prepares students for leadership and social responsibility teaching them to think and communicate effectively and develop a global awareness and sensitivity for a better global understanding, world peace and unity.